Shared e-Bike program and e-Scooter pilot at UBC Okanagan
Getting to, from and around UBC’s Okanagan campus just got a little easier! UBC Okanagan is participating in the City of Kelowna’s shared micromobility program, enabling LIME to operate their program of shared e-bikes on campus through to 2024 and to pilot their e-scooter program until December 2022.
Visit the LIME website for more information and instructions on how to download the app and start riding!
ICBC Road Safety – Cycling Safety
- LIME Access – LIME’S support program for people with low incomes and users without smartphones, mobile location services, or credit cards.
- LIME Safe – Information on how to use LIME e-bikes safely
- Need a helmet? – LIME offers discounted Bern helmets. Their bikes are also equipped with helmets for riders to use during their trip.
- Learn about LIME’s Sustainability mission to ride green and provide sustainable transportation
Contact LIME directly if you are having technical or mechanical issues with a LIME e-bike or if you see an improperly parked bike (e.g. obstructing a door, walkway or parking stall):
- Via firstname.lastname@example.org
- submitting a ticket at https://help.li.me/hc/en-us/requests/new
- reporting through your phone’s Lime app
CONTACT UBCO’s SUSTAINABILITY OFFICE if you have any questions or concerns about the program.
UBC Okanagan Cycling Resources
UBCycles – bike rentals, lockers, maintenance and donation information
End-of-Trip Facilities at UBC Okanagan’s campus
MAP for cycling to and from UBC Okanagan campus