LAB PLASTICS RECYCLING
ONLINE TRACKING PORTAL
Welcome the the Lab Plastics Recycling Online Tracking Portal.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the tracking form. Between July 2010 and July 2014 the University’s research labs have recycled 19,906L of lab plastics that would have otherwise been sent to the landfill!
Forgot your lot number?
- Lot #1 A. Lane (small)
- Lot #2 Dr. D. Durrall (small)
- Lot #3 R. Garner (small)
- Lot #4 Dr. A. Klegeris (small)
- Lot #5 E. Strohm, contact: J. Pilfold (small)
- Lot #6 Y. Xiao / S. Ebrahimi, contact: Y.Xiao (large)
- Lot #7 M. Russello, contact: M. Waterhouse & B. Sjodin
- Lot #8 Dr. C. Eskicioglu (small)
- Lot #9 Dr. J. Little, contact: S. Simtchouk (small)
- Lot #10 C. Scholl, contact: B. Johnston (small)
- Lot #11 Dr. K. Wolthers, contact: B. Geoghegan (large)
- Lot #12 Dr. P. Barker, contacts: M. Girard & J. Gibon (large)
- Lot #13 Dr. F. Menard, contact: W. Slattery (large)
- Lot #14 Dr. K. Kim, contacts: K. Sakthivel & M. Gamal (small)
- Lot #15 Dr. W. Zandberg, contact: S. Vicaretti (small)
- Lot #16 Dr. M. Button, contact: M Button & D. Arkinstall (small)
- Lot #17 Dr. M. Hart, contact: B. Loverock (small)
- Lot #18 Dr. R. Sherwood (small)
Contact the Sustainability Office for further information.