WHAT CAN I DO?
- Bundle UpDressing in seasonally-appropriate clothing is the easiest measure to adopt as means to conserve energy.
- Don’t Be Wishy WashySave energy when using the dishwasher.
- It Only Takes 1 or 2It only takes 1 or 2 hand towels to dry your hands after washing.
- Green Cycle your LaundryWashing laundry in cold water reduces energy consumed by a washer by 90% and extends the life of your clothes.
- Power DownRecommended sustainable computing protocols.
- Recycle your coffee cupKick start waste reduction, recycle your empty coffee cup.
- Seasonal ShutdownSWITCH OFF electronics, TURN OFF lights, UNPLUG small appliances and CLOSE windows and blinds before you leave for the winter break.
- Turn Off the LightsRecommended behaviors to save energy and costs associated with lighting.
- Unplug and You’ll Save EnergyTips to reduce plug load.